Edelweiss HR is a small but rapidly expanding consultancy looking for an HR professional to join us.
With a member of our current team due to go on maternity leave in the coming months and continued high profile client growth and demand, we are looking to recruit a self-starting, highly motivated individual to help us grow the business.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified – Level 5, excited to develop their HR skills and experience and will work as part of our close knit team to develop this business opportunity.
We anticipate this role starting middle to end of April 2021, to allow for a suitable handover and appropriate settling in period. In the first instance, this is a maternity cover position for 12 months, or the return of the current post holder. However, if the business continues to grow, there is a high possibility it could be made permanent.
Working hours are negotiable.
If you are looking for a part-time role which promises to be fun and exciting please contact us.
Acts as a point of contact for all clients of Edelweiss HR
Competently advise clients with sound and accurate HR support
Manage HR Projects
Builds business relationships
Provides advice and guidance in line with HR Policies and Practices on generalist HR issues, including employee relations, disciplinary, grievances, employee performance, conduct and absence management, both via telephone and face to face interaction
An understanding of Learning & Development and assist in HR Training, as required
Specific Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD qualification ideally Level 5
- Previous HR experience for ideally 4 years
- Ability to advise clients on a wide variety of HR matters, within current employment legislation
- Solid experience of working in a similar HR role
- Have excellent communication skills, good IT skills and possess attention to detail
- To work proactively and efficiently - strong time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- To be strongly self-motivated and also to work as part of a small friendly team
- Have the ability to look for and suggest improvements within the business
Reference ID: n/a
Application deadline: 12/03/2021
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
Please send a cover letter with your application giving your reasons for applying for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
The office is currently closed but on re-opening, we will be taking every possible precaution to ensure a COVID safe workplace. We are in a rural location, in a private office.
By Post: 9 Thorney Leys Park Witney Oxfordshire OX28 4GE